WELCOME BACK TO TOXIC: REMIX!
Well, not really a remix. BUT, we ARE restarting! We've contacted most of you already about the new plotline, but for those who haven't gotten the message, it's up on the main community's user info for your perusal. ANYWAYS, some general rules to refresh your minds with ~
CARDINAL RULES OF TOXIC:
1. No wank. We hate wank. You wank, you out. But since we're such a fluffy, cow-tipping, bunny-stewing crew, I doubt that'd be a problem. Right? Right?
2. Post in your journals or the main events board once every two weeks.
3. Mini-events will be given out monthly, so you've got a month to complete them. If there's a reasonable reason (and that's up to the mods) as to why you can't get it done on time - exams, work, sudden incapacitation in the hospital - we'll give you an extension. Really, we're rather reasonable people.
4. Journal entries, first-person, in the journals. Events, edited and third-person, in the events comm. OOC posts and announcements from the mods in the main comm. PLEASE tag the events with the names of the characters in them.
4. *copy-pastes the rules from all over the world, including DON'T MIX UP A PERSON'S CHARACTER WITH HER REAL PERSONALITY et al.*
5. You guys can make up your own sub-plots too! If it's huge, make sure it's okay with everyone it involves first, and just run it by us, though, okay? We don't bite (much).
Contact Info For the Mods:
Miya: souma aya (AIM)
Michan: ClosetChefNeko (AIM)
Anyways, y'all know each other, right? Don't f!lock your stuff, and lets get this crack going!
TO-DO LIST FOR PLAYERS:
- Update your profiles, if you need to.
- Post in your character's journal "REMIX!PLOTLINE STARTS HERE" or something to that effect.
THIS MONTH'S EVENTS:
Yuki, Kyou, Haru, Momiji
It's not the school that's the problem, it's the people that the Souma boys have difficulty dealing with.
As human nature would have it, Yuki still charms the student body with zero effort. Compared to the students at their previous school, their new schoolmates are more inclined to grope attractive things. When the touchy hands get out of control, Haru gets overprotective and engages black mode, trashing school property and punching Momiji in the process. Kyou, upon noticing the commotion, misunderstands things a little bit and assumes someone is trying to pummel Yuki.
An accidental exclamation from the redhead leads the whole school into believing that Kyou and Yuki are involved in an S&M relationship.
Word gets around the family through the journals, and soon the rest of the Souma are hot on the Manly Romance going on in Shigure's house.
Hatori's on his regular angst trip, especially after having to midwipe (nearly) an entire school of their memories.
And it's Ayame, who initially drops by to gush about his brother's progress in Manly Romance, to the rescue!
Shigure receives an anonymous invitation to a blind date with a "super cute high school girl" at the local amusement park!
Upon arrival, he finds Kureno waiting at the entrance gates. It seems Kureno too, had received an anonymous invitation. It's time for cousin-bonding!
Rin, Hiro, Momiji, Ritsu
Hiro's taken on the job of reporter for the school newspaper to earn himself extra credit. He needs a photographer, and decides to ask Rin for help. Rin, building up a portfolio for future endeavours, agrees to help Hiro in his investigation of the school's "7 Ghostly Mysteries" (which leads to rather raunchy discoveries):
1. The library's mysterious shaking shelves
2. The night-time swimming sounds from the pool
3. The ghost and scary mist in the men's washroom
4. The mysterious flashing lights in the staff room
5. Skin-crawling sounds of nails on a chalkboard in classroom 2-D
6. The school bell that rings though no one's there
7. Doors that open and close at exactly 12 midnight
Momiji's sensitive bunny ears get to hear of Hiro's new project, and decides to tag along for the fun of it. By Ayame's suggestion, he even manages to pull Ritsu into it, as an effort to help the latter with his confidence~!
Tohru, Kyou, Yuki
Shigure, not helping any in the recent misunderstanding, slips questionable toys and equipment into the boys' cupboards, just for the heck of it.
Yuki and Kyou, while thinking of a discreet and appropriate method of disposing of the pagan things, agree to hold on to them until an appropriate idea comes to mind.
Tohru, doing her chores as usual, comes across a startling find on one of her rounds! A box of questionable toys and equipment in each of Kyou's and Yuki's cupboards! Being innocent and naive, she pulls the interesting contraptions out into the open and asks the boys about the purpose and practicality of said things.